mercredi 13 février 2008

whew this weekend

this weekend was crazy. and pretty good. friday night was totally chill and i stayed home to try and find my camera... which is still hopelessly lost in aurelia's room i think. the more i try & fail to find it, the more stupid i feel and want to find it more so i can have a good laugh. aurelia's been letting me borrow her camera here & there so i've been getting a few "camera" things done with hers, she's so nice. also on friday night i watched the movie "candy" with heath ledger, bless his soul.. and it was good. i miss ben. it was also friday that reminded me that i'll see him very soon and that makes me miss him more.
saturday was BEAUTIFUL. 50 degrees fahrenheit, blue skies, & sun. i went for a walk to Hove, of Brighton & Hove.. the twin cities of england. hove is like st. paul... in a sense that that's where the nicer yet more normal places to go are. and where the semi-established people live who can afford houses that look a lot like brighton's but apparently are nicer. heh.
i walked around and listened to wilco... taking pictures of buildings because they never cease to amaze me... using aurelia's camera. ugh. {its a nice camera, but seriously, where is mine? sheesh} and went down some alleys only to end up in the parking lot of tesco... the equivalent of a walmartish piggly wiggly. so i thought to myself "why not get some generic brand groceries that will cost 10x cheaper here than paying for really nice ones at waitrose?"... waitrose is a lot like lunds.. so i did and for only 10quid i got groceries to last me 2 weeks. yes!
then today i got up at noon {bless weekend's soul} and packed up my things, took them to my new house and went back to aurelia's because the girl, emily, wasn't done moving out yet and it was crazy running around their house all day. so yeah, plus aurelia has internet and it seems to be the only place that has adequate internet capabilities in order to get me online, to you know, check facebook, vid chat, etc. things the modern girl must do it seems. also this wonderful beauty. my blog. hah.

tonight i went to a pub for someone's birthday whom i didn't know. tonight as well...{it is 10:45pm here} at midnight i think aurelia, holly, me and martin are going for a bike ride. we're gonna TAKE THE TOWN BY STORRRRMMMM!!! woot.

Aucun commentaire: